- Date of birth 1988
- Place of birth Gotland, Sweden
- Known for Clumsy as no other
- Profession Tatto artist, lecturer, author and cleaner
I studied as much music as I could get in high school. If there’s a stage – I’m on it! I played bass in the young band ”Forgiven” for 3 years, sang in every church choir and wrote songs since the age of twelve – nothing to show from that period though.
I’m influenced by Halestorm (Lzzy Hale), Aerosmith (Steven Tyler), Edguy (Tobias Sammet), Håkan Hellström, Foo Fighters (Dave Grohl) and many other great musicians.
- M81 Telefunken, Dynamic Microphone (2015)
- NT1-A RODE, Large Diaphragm Microphone (2016)
- SM58 Shure, Dynamic Microphone (Present)